Mar 23, 2009

More Awards And Tags From My Friends

Hi friends writing a post after a long time..hope all are fine. Sorry guys I'm little busy as my parents had come to stay with us for 10 days..somehow took time to write this post :) I have got many tags and awards from my sweet friends. Thank you so much my friends here in blogosphere who always consider to tag me whenever they get tagged or get some award. Really I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends here in blogosphere :)

I was tagged by Tammy of Anything Under The Sun and Cacai of Cacais StEp and JoUrNeY for "2009 FRIENDLY BLOGGER AWARD" thank you so much tammy and Cacai for tagging me for this award.. :)

"Lets spread the spirit of Friendship to all the blog sphere all over the world.
"Here is the rules for this award :
1. Take a Photo or install one now (optional).
2. Do not change clothes,do not trim the hair,the main image is to be captured (optional).
3. Post a picture that is in edit (optional).
4. Post this instructions (required).
5. Tag people to show appreciation to them that touch your heart because of their friendly attitude (required).

I'm not going to post my photo and scare you away my friends lol :D

The next award is from my sweet and cute friend Laine of Laine's Abode. The "RICH IN AWARDS" look really rich and adorable !!! Thank you Laine for tagging me. I'm really honoured!

Rule : Name 7 things you love and pass on this award to 7 other bloggers!




1. My Family

2. My home

3. My home town Nagercoil

4. Sweets

5. Shopping

6. Cooking

7. Sleeping

Now the third tag comes from Three of my close Bloggy friends Gee of The Beauty Within Laine of Laine's Abode and Tammy of Anything Under The Sun. It is the "SISTER HOOD AWARD" I have no sisters so all my bloggy friends out here are my sisters.. :



Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The 4th award is also from Tammy of Anything Under The Sun and it is the "UBER AMAZING BLOG AWARD" thank you again tammy for this award!!!

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
inspires you
makes you smile and laugh
or maybe gives amazing information
a great read
has an amazing design
and any other reasons you can think of that makes them
uber amazing


The rules of this award are:
* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

I would love to pass these awards and tags to the following blogs not n any particular order:

ChinkyMel's Corner

The Beauty Within

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Crafts and cooking

From Huskies To Husbands

TLK Knit n Sew

Beleive and Achieve


Cacais StEp and JoUrNeY

Laine's Abode

Aisha's Memorabilia

6 comments:

  1. Hi TE Sudha, thanks a lot for including me. Here's the link of my post for this:

    http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/03/uber-amazing-blog-award.html

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudha, Thank goodness your back. I miss you! Im so glad you grab the awards I gave you...

    Take care always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sudha! Finally a word from you! I was wondering what had happened. But it's nice to know your family was visiting. Hope all is well.

    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sudha, I also have an award for you. Please check it out on my site...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sudha,
    yes I can imagine how hot it must be there in South India. We don't get much sun here, so I have to take advantage of the little sunshine we have!

    have a terrific day, my friend!

    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duni,Tammy,Thank you for the kind words..really appreciate it..Gee,Cacai thanks for grabbing the award :) I'm blessed to have wonderful friends like you all :)

    ReplyDelete