Jan 26, 2009

LEMONADE AWARD !!!


My friend Londonflatcouture nominated me for the lemonade award !!
The Lemonade Award is for sites which show gratitude and/or attitude.

Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
I have nominated:
cheth Studios
I love all your blogs cheers :)

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous26.1.09

    oh thank you so much.. but i wish i could post it on my blog.. but i cant.. my loyal readers will never return if i do :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.1.09

    @cheth never mind it is not compulsary to post it on ur blog I nominated ur blog nd it is my duty to let u know that I have nominated ur blog cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26.1.09

    Thanks so much, Sudha! :) You are very nice to share this award with me. It's an honor. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.1.09

    Hi Aisha, you definitely deserve this award. Thanks to my friend london flat couture who gave me this award so that I could share this with my favourite blogger friends cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27.1.09

    Awww, thank you so much for the kind thought! Very nice of you to consider my blog for an award.

    Congrats to you for getting it first!
    You deserve it! :D

    Fitness Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27.1.09

    Hi Fitness Diva, Thank you so much nd you deserve this award.. nd I'm a fan of your blog. Your blog has very useful nd interesting articles!!! cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous28.1.09

    Wow, thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous30.1.09

    You are most welcome Tabmade; you deserve it !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4.2.09

    thanks for the visit.tc always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8.2.09

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Sudha!
    have a nice day,
    Duni

    ReplyDelete